Founded by Law Enforcement Professionals, Former Inmates for Change is a Non-profit 501(c)(3) Organization that is dedicated to improving our communities. We are committed to educating and teaching our youth about the criminal justice system, gangs, drugs, and prison culture.
We empower formerly incarcerated men and women by giving them opportunities to give back to their communities. We are making a difference in the lives of the youth we serve.
The mission of Former Inmates for Change is to facilitate positive change within our communities by providing shared experiences related to criminal activity and the impact of criminal activity.
Our aim is to make our communities better by instilling hope and positivity in the lives of students. We are devoted to change and dedicated to the empowering future of our students.
- Create a positive experience for our students;
- Through shared experiences, provide students with productive means to conflict resolution;
- Reduce criminal activity amongst the juvenile and young adult population;
- Build working relationships with the community
- Provide former inmates and opportunity to give back to their communities.
We are a Non-profit 501c3 EIN: 85-0515587
Charlotte, North Carolina